Loft HatchesProfessional Installation of Loft Hatches in Roundhay and surrounding areas.
Hinged White Polypropylene Loft Hatch Installation in Roundhay
With affordable supply and installation costs to clients for quality loft hatches in Roundhay and surrounding areas, this discreet and secure solution is the perfect entry point into your storage space.
If you are looking for an affordable, quality loft hatch installation, here at YLS, this hinged white polypropylene loft hatch could be the very thing you need.
Features & benefits
- Purpose made loft doors save time and money in supplies and installation compared to traditional joiner-made timber loft access doors.
- Passes all Building regulation Part L & British Standards air tightness testing
- Zero air leakage at 50Pa
- Excellent aesthetic appearance
- Insulated loft door panel with polystyrene
- Incorporates integral draught/vapour seal
- Maintenance free, no need to paint
- Hinged design allows use of a telescopic loft ladder
- Satisfies all NHBC Standards 2011 Edition
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008
- Complies with Building Regulations part L 2010
- Meets all relevant British Standards
Material & colour choice
- The frame is polypropylene.
- The door panel is polypropylene.
- Insulation is CFC free polystyrene foam.
- Available in white only.
If you have any questions at all about our loft hatch installation services or solutions, the areas we cover or advice on the best solution for you then we are here to help.